Saturday, March 6, 2010

My first award and I don't have a thing to wear!

First, I'd like to thank my parents for making me possible.  (Can anyone guess where that line is from?)

 

Second of all, a big Thank You to MisadventuresofMomof3 ! She is the wonderful blogger who gave me this glorious little ray of sunshine. If you haven't stopped by her blog, go now!  It's jammed packed with yummy recipes and give aways!

The rules are as follows.  (I have copied and pasted this from MisadventuresofMomof3, because that's how I roll.)

Rules: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


So, I gladly accept this award.  As of this moment, I will have to award 15 other blogs tomorrow.  I have two crabby little girls that need to be put to sleep.  Not euthanized, mind you, but put in bed to go to sleep.  Please do not call CPS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I double dog dare you!