Tuesday, January 19, 2010

And we're live!

Yes....I started Blogging. Who hasn't, really?  I just needed to start one more thing to keep me away from cleaning the house.



I've been an avid follower of blogs for years.  I started with the ever popular "Mommy blogs". They were the first to catch my attention. I was a new mom and needed to commiserate with someone. Reading their entries let me feel that I wasn't the only one going through the ups and downs of motherhood.  I wasn't the only women that felt like a bad mother 99.9 percent of the time.

 

Then I stumbled on the craft sites. 

Oh, how I love me some craft blogs.  There are some amazingly talented people out there. There really are. I love all the ideas and tutorials that they share.  They have really gotten my creative juices flowing.


What got me to bite the bullet and start this blog, you ask? Well, besides the whole not cleaning thing. It's all of the crafty linky parties!  I want to play, too! 

I mean, sure, this blog will be great way for grandparents and friends to keep up with my family. But, to be honest, I just want to show off some of my projects! I'm tired of just playing along at home. No audience. Just a husband who just nods his head and tells me it looks fine.

Fine?

It just looks FINE??? 

I need praise!  I need high fives!  I need help and suggestions!  That's where this blog comes in.


Be forewarned, I have a very low craft esteem. I'm usually shy about what I have created.  Maybe I can get over it with some positive feedback?  Can you help?  


You can???  Great!!

 
If all goes well, this blog will be updated with some of my projects and with family updates plus who knows what else.

I hope you come back soon.  I look forward to having you.




1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! A new blogger! Well...I can tell you right now that blogging is addictive. I have three blogs...a Mom blog, a Food blog and my fitness blog. AND I'm thinking of starting one more just for my family.

    Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I double dog dare you!